Gymnasium

Central Square was built in 1916 as the high school for Glenwood. The gymnasium was preserved and rededicated within Central Square on June 10, 1995, retaining its beautiful wood floors, basketball hoops, lighting, and classic windows. It is now multi-functional, hosting concerts and theatre on its stage, dance classes and Hope Community Church in the main gym area, the ability for a large meeting area, and much more.