AUTUMN MARKET • GIVE TO THE MAX • GALLERY GRAND RE-OPENING
Thursday, November 17, 2016 • 3:30–7:30pm
FALL FESTIVAL & FUND-RAISER
Thursday, November 17 • 3:30–7:30pm
• Silent auction: Art in the Square is holding a silent auction beginning Nov. 14, with final bids made on Nov. 17 at the Fall Bazaar.
• Vendors/exhibition & trade show: Vendor tables will be set up in the stage area for people to browse and enjoy. More vendors are welcome and should contact Central Square at 634-0400 if interested.
• Meal and concessions: People attending the Autumn Market on Give to the Max Day will be treated to dinner, complete with beverage and dessert for $10.00, a cash bar and live music by the Trumble sisters.
• Art exhibit: In Central Square’s Art in the Square Gallery featuring a variety of local artists. Come and see the newly completed renovations funded by the Gladys Ness Brang Foundation grant program. Grand re-opening!!
GIVE TO THE MAX DAY
Minnesotans love to pay it forward—and that includes people in Glenwood, too. Last year, Minnesotans gave 18 million dollars to their favorite schools and nonprofits in just 24 hours on Give to the Max Day! This year, Central Square and other local causes need your help to raise the bar and make a difference. Visit www.GiveMN.org on November 17th to support the Minnesota organizations you care about! Please keep Central Square at the top of your list!
THE LIGHTHOUSE THEATER
“The Best Christmas Pageant Ever”
Saturday, December 3, 2016 • 7:00pm
Sunday, December 4, 2016 • 2:00pm matinee
• $16 adult at the door (age 16 & over)
• $12 adult advanced sale
• $5 child age 6–15
• one child 5 & under free w/ paid adult
The Lighthouse Theater returns with this holiday performance about the tale of a church Christmas pageant.
The Herdmans are the worst kids in the history of the world. They lie, steal, smoke cigars, swear, and hit little kids. So no one is prepared when this outlaw family invades church one Sunday and decides to take over the annual Christmas pageant. None of the Herdmans has ever heard the Christmas story before. Their interpretation of the tale — the Wise Men are a bunch of dirty spies and Herod needs a good beating — has a lot of people up in arms. But it will make this year’s pageant the most unusual anyone has seen and, just possibly, the best one ever.
Our historic building is old and in need of repairs in order to continue serving the community and businesses of Central Square, as well as providing the fine arts. Please go to our Facilities webpage, watch our video which explains our needs in detail, and consider a tax-deductible donation for this cause. Thank you!
As a non-profit organization, Central Square Cultural and Civic Center—YOUR community center—appreciates all you can do to help us promote our events.
Thanks for keeping arts education and programming alive in West Central Minnesota!
Thanks to the Lakes Region Arts Council for their continued support of Central Square.
We welcome you to Central Square!
The old Glenwood High School is a restored, historic landmark and under the care of Central Square Cultural and Civic Center, a non-profit organization. We are the home to concerts, events, galleries, exhibitions, art classes, individual businesses, and more. Central Square is dedicated to fostering the arts in our community, by hosting world-renowned musicians and artists.
Stay tuned for the awesome line-up we have planned for Concert Series #15 beginning March, 2017!